Saturday, October 10, 2015

You Don't Want To Mess With Her...

Click for the full sized image
Here's the first concept work on A Lady's Prerogative II: Wounded Aerth - The Full Edition which will be released in the future on Amazon.com. This is the first concept art of the character Shaela Sheowellyn with her protector behind her crouched and ready to pounce.

I thought that I'd release this in time for the Wytching hour at the end of the month.

The image was created with Daz 3D (which I've been using for The Butterfly Dragon concept work) and Adobe Photoshop. Thanks to Wilmap's Digital Creations for the dress that Shaela is wearing in this image.

I haven't done anything on A Lady's Prerogative for a while and this is definitely long overdue. I expect that I will work on Mila and Nelony in the near future as well.

Enjoy and thanks for your readership!

Brian Joseph Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bella's Tarot Reading...

Author: Brian Joseph Johns Introduction Since writing Where Art Thou Barris?  I'd wanted to bring Bella back in another story. To follow...